Tours Intern - Messico
Ciudad de México, Mexico.
Role description You are a multi-task, resourceful, imaginative, curious citizen of the world who enjoys challenges, fast pace, moving around and learning something new every day. Change is your ally and creativity your best friend. You are ready to jump in at any time and wear many hats because you value the growth you can have by learning to do it all.
- Assisting all Selina Tours operations.
- Work closely with Explore Tours department.
- Providing general and specific advice about different travel destinations, tours and lessons.
- Teaching people how to use equipment, depending on the tour.
- Providing tour guide services on scheduled days.
- Drawing up travel itineraries and ensuring that all the needs of the customers are met.
- Advising the customer about travel issues.
- Dealing with and documenting complaints in an efficient and diplomatic manner.
- Making alternative arrangements for customers who had their trips interrupted by unforeseen issues.
- Evaluating customers’ holidays and issuing appropriate feedback.
LANGUAGES REQUIRED: English, Spanish, Hebrew.